Thursday 14 January 2010

Total silence
The press agencies have been so short on news surrounding Saab that they needed to quote the previous buyers as saying that they could have bought Saab fr 1 Skr.
If I had of known I would done it myself !!

Sunday 17th Jan there are a series of convoys around the world.
The Tollhättan convoy will meet at the SAAB museum which is only 3oo mtrs from where I live. I'll be there.
They then plan to drive in convoy to the SAAB plant.......COOL

I would have preferred it if they had done this on a weekday and stopped th liqudators getting in.


Today I asked to join a SAAB group on Linkedin. Not sure why but I felt solidarity somehow. It would be a real bummer ifthey turned me down !!!

Finally Steven Wade founder of Saabs-united.com - What a hero. A real Tasmanian tiger.

I have to take my hat off to him for pursuing such a crusade on our behalf.
Well informed and well listened to by both the media, Saab employees and those that comment on his site.

As I mentioned at the beginning - No news either from GM or Spycker / Genii / Merbanco. Is this actuallly a positive sign ?? - This is like waiting for the dentist and Christmas at the same time.
GM have already made the SAAB windown statement repeatedly so that is not what we are waiting for. Are they actually working out how to say SAAB is sold..Perish the thought

I have the browser tabs set for all the major agencies during the nigt with a little gadget that will alert me on my iPhone as soon as the news breaks.

Blogging feels pretty good again mostly for my own sanity

Footnote - If anyone out there thinks my spelling is crap ( which it is ) I have noticed that while using the blog the keyboard becomes unpredictable and misses letters and spaces which I need to go back and correct. If anyone has aslution fo this it would be very much appreciated.

Other than that sd of fr tody

No comments:

Post a Comment