Friday 22 January 2010

Showing the money was obviously not that easy

When Mr. Whitacre gave the cast off remark at the Detroit show it all sounded so easy
" show us the money ". Did he mean the $1 or the $450 million. ???

It does not neccessarily matter as two weeks on there is still no deal.

I for one am quite hopeful that the delay is a good sign. As SWADE said this morning " Treading Water " that is all we can do

I am certain that I can tread a while longer having achieved bronze, silver and gold awards for treading water as a kid.

Most people believe rightly or wrongly that there will be a positive outcome for SAAB.The silence the amount of time that the silence is taking is positive.
What other conclusion is there ?
The liquidation team is in place , the gun is loaded but no shot fired.

It is my birthday on Sunday and I need to be on top form.

I will put everything on hold for the coming days and pick up the thread again very early on Monday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment