Wednesday 13 January 2010

I needed a little therapy followng the last 4 weeks No pun intended.

I actually took a long sabatical during Christmas and to be honest I could not be "arsed" to blog. Sad but true

Having so much snow I did not have time anyway
Almost every morning digging out more snow 20cm a day for 5 days X 5mtrs wide and 120 mtrs long. Must work out the volume and mass at some point and how much energy I consumed .

Back to the SAAB thingy.

I would have used the word circus but they are generally speaking quit entertaining.
Farse is also not qute right.
What I am looking for is that one special word that describs a bunch of useless arrogant businessmen who having failed with their own company would rather ( maybe out of spite )close their own failure than see another succeed ( or maybe not )

In any event like most at Saab I want to see an end to this torture one way or another and move on.

I was part of a " manifestation" at Saab yesterday lunchtime.

Fo those who do not know what a manifesation is ( and I'm not sur I really do ) it is a symbolic gathering to show support or feelings for an issue.

In yesterdays event it was organized by the SAAB unions at short notice outside the main gate. Its purpose to show GM management and the world the felings of the SAAB workforce.
It seemed as though everyone at SAAB was there.
I was along way back and could not hear a word hat was said. I clapped when everyone else did to not only not look stupid (double negative )
Suddenly the crowd was turning towards me. It was all over within five minutes ( bit like sex I guess ) and everyone was returning back to their work place.
BIZZARE - much too peacful for me but very Swedish

The same day JAJ was replaced by the liquidator I am asahmed to say a BRIT

Today has bee a lot of thinking about plans B,C and whatever.

More on that later

No comments:

Post a Comment